Monday, September 7, 2009

Miniature Jack Russell breakfasting in Greville Street, Prahran

This elderly Jack Russell greets friends every morning from a sunny Prahran cafe. He sits in the leafy courtyard; often on his own chair - the concrete can be cold even on a sunny morning.

His anxious look is because he has to wait while the bill is paid. It happens this way every day but still it is an anxious time for a miniature Jack Russell to be left alone. He wasn't keen to be photographed either. I think he is telling me that.



4 comments:

pudelflicka said...

Yes I understand that the Jack Russell don`t like to be left alone. It looks like he didn`t like to be photographed either. I`m sure he is telling you that !
Love Hedvig

pudelflicka said...

Dear Em,
I have grapes in my Greenhouse and I love to have it on the table when I have a dinner or lunch. Yes the rose geranium is beautiful and it does´t like the rain so I keep it in the greenhouse too.
Love Hedvig

Claire said...

haha My Jack Russell is exactly like that, she hates having her photo taken.

Em said...

Thanks Claire - funny how they know the photo is being taken.