Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Where do dogs eat out in Melbourne? My Dog Café Dismantled

I ask that question because My Dog Cafe on the Station Pier, Port Melbourne, has closed.
I still get a number of hits to 'My Dog Cafe - Dogs Eating Out' I wrote this post back in March last year. It is time to up-date. The cafe has gone.

This is how the area and the cute building looks now - not a sign that it was once a cafe.

This is what it looked like in March 2008 -an interesting place to visit.


I have enjoyed many a coffee and snack there in the company of various dogs. I loved being on the water and I always admired the drink bowl fountain. Sadly that has gone too.



So where do dogs eat out in Melbourne? If you know please tell.


It's a fun way to end an outing with your dog - calling into a cafe that is set up for your dog to enjoy the experience as well as you and you can both get a snack before heading home.

No comments: