Saturday, August 21, 2010

Million Paws Walk- RSPCA -Albert Park Lake - 2010

These photos are from the RSPCA Million Paws Walk which was held on a sunny day in May. Albert Park Lake sparkled as about a million paws and feet walked the distance.



I have been neglecting this blog lately. It's a time factor rather than wanting to leave The Dogs. I've loved meeting so many Melbourne dogs and there has been some great dog. However it is time to move on.

I am going to concentrate on my new blog
http://www.melbourneplaces.com/. It is a fun and exciting blog to work on and it would be great if you visited me there. The blog is about my love for Melbourne - my adopted city. Melbourne has become my home. The city welcomed me with open arms - it has been a lucky city for me and I hope my blog http://www.melbourneplaces.com/ introduces you to its charms.



Thank you all for visiting my blog over the years. I hope you have enjoyed the variety, quirkiness and the uniqueness of dogs who make Melbourne their home. I have enjoyed your comments and getting to know some of your dogs and of course you. My love and best wishes to all of you - dogs and people.
















1 comment:

pudelflicka said...

Nice to see you and all the dogs again!
Love Hedvig