Monday, March 10, 2008

Dog watching in Glen Huntly Road Elsternwick

These decorative seats are placed along the strip and make a great place for tethering your loving pet while you shop.


Rosie

I was lucky to meet Rose’s owner. The children in the family entertain Rosie after school and she generally gets a walk to the shops during the day. When I meet her she was eager to get home and welcome the younger members of the family back to the nest.


This Cavalier King Charles spaniel reminds me so much of my dog Goldie. She had short hair except for her ears where there was a fringe of long hair. She came to us as a Rescue Dog. She was roaming the streets with no one claiming her. We took her from the local Dog Pound where they said they thought she was a Brussell-Griffon X. I hadn’t heard of the breed. Some years later while we were walking we met a man who said just the same thing. His mother had breed Russell-Griffons. To me this face is the face I renmember.

They are beautiful ears.



These two are keeping their eyes on the shop in front of them. They don't want to miss anything.




No comments: