Thursday, January 10, 2008

Reeb the Boxer




Reeb was out for a walk before the 40 degree heat descended on the city. It was early in the morning but it hadn’t reached the maximum. When I meet her she was heading for a drink in The Talbot Reserve.

She is a Western European Boxer and very friendly. I haven’t heard of these dogs before and I understand that they have shorter hair and don’t dribble as much as Boxers usually do. I have tried to find them on the Internet but I haven’t been able to. You may know more about them and be able to add more info.

Reeb did sit for a moment and allow me to take her photo but like all of us she was eager to get home. The shadows in the park are from the early morning sun but they give the photo a look of being taken in the late afternoon. The shadows were very pronounced perhaps it was the heat.

I am trying to increase my photography skills. I’m not finding my photos of the dogs as successful as I would like. Any hints.

No comments: