Tuesday, July 29, 2008

William The City Pekingese


William is a city Pekinese. He lives in Russell House on the corner of King Street and La Trobe Street.
The house has a heritage listing and has been on this spot and in this family for ever. A very elderly couple with their dog William live there. The wife is a direct descendent of the original owner
It is still operated as a café/milk bar.


William has a daily walk in /flagstaff gardens and when I met him he had just returned. He was a little damp from a light rain and a little exhausted. He collapsed under the table and had be coaxed out.



















4 comments:

pudelflicka said...

What a nice little house in a big city. A sweet little dog.
I think the little bear on my blog looks like my Sophie in the face.
I have order on for myself.
Love Hedvig

A home far away said...

Hi so cute dog, I have 2 golden retrievers here in Singapore, they think it´s hot:-

//Hugs Gunilla

pudelflicka said...

I have order one bear in a white colour as Sophie and my friend Monica will give me a girlbear in white also for my birtday.
Love Hedvig

Gina said...

What a cutie!
We stayed in King St on our trip (at Sophia) but I'm afraid I missed Russell House...I shouldn't have though..it's very quaint alongside the modern..my main mission was to visit the Koori Centre.. hope you're having lots of sunshine up there too today.. take care, Gx