Thursday, July 24, 2008

----------------------------DOG---------------------

When my son was young I remember a number story books that featured dogs. They were every day, ordinary dogs, that you loved because of their wonderful qualities.

Sometimes the dog was simply called ‘Dog’. When I saw this dog waiting in Glenhuntly Road I knew he was one of those story book dogs. A dog you loved because of his personality and possibly you loved him because of the beautiful way the colours were ‘painted’ on his back.




3 comments:

pudelflicka said...

I think he looks lonely !
Love Hedvig

Gina said...

and what a beautiful 'dog' he is..I too love the (painted) pattern in his coat. He is looking a little anxious in one pic..perhaps his owner is taking too long with the shopping!

The books which come to mind for me are the complete set of Footrot Flats we have - have you read them? I'm about to introduce them to my eldest..think they'll help make her long school bus trips far more enjoyable!

Have a lovely weekend Em :) Gx

Rachel Elizabeth said...

I love the brindle coat. What a pretty dog!