Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jack Russell X Pug and a Corgi X Staffordshire Terrier

Get to know Sassy’s boys.

Maxwell is a Jack Russell Pug cross commonly called JUG and Mateuz is a Corgi Staffy cross and called Corfy for short.

Sassy says these two beautiful dogs were intentionally cross bred. They are great looking guys.

She has trained her de-sexed male dogs to live by routine and to fit the routine into her life. She is the leader of the pack. They get up in the morning and head outdoors for fresh air and healthy exercise. She believes it is essential for them to work off their energy before she leaves them and heads off to work.




It is the same at the end of the day they exercise again and then in the weekends they all go for a longer time out doors. This is what she writes ….

“As for our lives here in town, well we live in Windsor just near the hustle and bustle of Chapel St and all its noises, smells and sounds. We have great parks nearby and many 4 legged mates. Most of the local traders know my dogs, and will happily let us eat or shop in their store with them in my company. I feel so lucky to have the accommodation that suits my dogs, two glorious personalities that bring me so much joy and a network of friends and dogs that we have made.”

They're great mates and not only do they sleep together but they eat from the same bowl. Now that is friendship.

9 comments:

pudelflicka said...

Nice story!
Yes it`s beautiful grasses att the pond in our garden. It has been cold here to.
Love Hedvig

Stanley Watts said...

Just stumbled on your blog as I was trying to identify the which type of cross breed my dog was. He looks almost identical to the corgi-staffy cross! Great pic, thanks!

Em said...

Hi Stanley
If you wanted to contact the owner of the dog that looks like yours I can refer you to her. I have her e-mail.

Glad you liked the pics - it is an interesting combination of dog.
Em

Anonymous said...

My Dog Just Had a Puppy but one died. And Its a staffy cross corgi. now i know what the puppy is going to look like. They are so cute. thanks

Em said...

Hi Best of luck with your new puppy - sad that one died. I think staffy cross are lovely dogs. This one is a darling - Em

Aimee-Leigh said...

i came across your blog looking for pug cross breeds and will be back again
lovely :)

shelly said...

Great photos! I also now know what breed my rspca dog is after seeing your photos, my Jack looks exactly like your corgi cross staffy and I mean identical. Thanks

Nicola said...

Ooh I had a corgi staffy cross, but all golden. She was so stumpy & adorable- the best & smartest dog I've ever owned & I'd definitely look for that cross again. It's not common though! People always used to stop me in the street to ask what she was.

Em said...

Dear Nicola
Thank you for stopping by and your info on the cross. I hope one day you find another. Em