Thursday, September 4, 2008

Chapel Street Prahran

Another patient dog! This one is in the funky Windsor end of Chapel Street


This will be my last post for a few weeks. My mother is very ill in New Zealand so I’m heading off to be with her.
If you visit my blog you may like to take time to refresh your mind on all the special dogs of Melbourne that have found a place somewhere in the posts over the last nine months.
They come in every shape, size and breed and some new breeds that are hard to recognize.
They are all unique in their own funny way and very loveable.
This has to be the best city in the world for wonderful dogs and wonderful people who love and care for them.

I hope to be back with the dogs of Melbourne soon. I am also wondering if it is time to think about the blog and where I may be taking it. -
Have you any ideas of how I could enhance it and make it more interesting and what different directions I could go in? - I'd welcome any of your ideas.

Until next time - love Em



4 comments:

Gina said...

Hi Em, I am very sorry to hear about your Mum.. I hope she recovers quickly. I love your blog as it is...it's the only blog I know of which focuses on dogs..I will have a think and get back to you soon. Take care, Gx

pudelflicka said...

Dear Em,
I`m so sorry to hear that your mother is ill.
I love your blog and I hope you vill keep on !
Love Hedvig

Gina said...

Hi Em,
just wondering if everything is okay?
Have missed you around blogland!
Take care, Gx

Mat Jones said...

Hi. I just found your blog today and was so happy to see that Melbourne is a dog loving city. I am moving there at the end of the year from the US with my 2 dogs and was worried it was not as dog friendly as here.