Saturday, July 12, 2008

Poodles from Stockholm

I want to introduce these delightful poodles from Stockholm in Sweden to the Australian dogs of Melbourne.The baby Mille is about nine weeks old and Sophie who is old enough to be a great-grandmother is eleven. Sophie is showing great patience and intense interest in Mille in these photos. But, I gather like all great-grandparents she can find the games and the energy of the young a bit trying..Welcome to my blog Sophie and Mille who are seen her with the son of their household, Christian.



I have been viewing this blog for months and although it is in Swedish the photos are so expressive I have come to know and love all the poodles in the family which include: Millie’s Mum Gucci, and Maggie. I also love the photos of flowers that are in their garden. These photos are posted - you need to scroll back to previous posts and be enchanted. CLICK HERE .








3 comments:

pudelflicka said...

Dear Em,
Nice to see these photos on your blog! I will link your blog and comment this on my blog. The 5 dogs are taking much time now and everyone want to teach Milly to behave!
Love Hedvig

Em said...

Thank you. It is a beautiful blog to be linked.
Love Em

Anonymous said...

Hi.
Found the way here thanks to "pudlarpelagoner". It's a very nice idea to dedicate the blog to all those fantastic dogs out there. My own blog is mostly about my little princess Selma and her friends, but perhaps i should include other dogs as well. That's something to think about. Well anyway, thank you for sharing your pictures.
Best wishes / Karin